Thursday, January 24, 2013

Culiacan Project 2013

 
I'm (Stacy) off for two weeks to the 2013 Culiacan Project (Jan. 27-Feb.10)!  I am asking for prayer warriors to keep our team and the entire project in your prayers.  For four weeks, every night (Mon-Fri), teams go into migrant work camps sharing the message of salvation with hundreds of people from all over Mexico.  We give out recordings of Bible stories in over 120 languages (yes, Mexico has about 300 languages/dialects) and hundreds of people are saved.  It is like no other mission experience I've ever had and I am beyond humbled and privileged to be a part.  Over the next two weeks I will update my blog so that you might share in my experience.   Sign-up to receive updates on the right of my blog page.
 
Please Pray:
For our spiritual and physical safety
Open hearts and saved lives
For my family who has a busy schedule while I'm away
 
"The Lord will keep you from all harm.  He will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever more." Psalm 121:7-8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Estas en mis oraciones,

Cariñosamente,

BL